Sunday, October 26, 2008

Urgh... I'm totally asking for it. How many times have i digged this damned hole for myself? i honestly cant count. well, mainly because i cant remember ALL the times.. but that's not the point now is it?

It's like I NEVER learn my lessons. Or in this case, Lesson. Singular. I know no one is interested and yet i bother to find out whats going on in their lives. eg MT. If he ever comes here, he'll know it's him. doesnt take a genius to figure it out.

What's led me to this state? Reading his damned blog again. Not to mention my crabby mood from being tired, sick, dizzy, and having cramps. But that's not reason for just hopping over to see his blog.

At least he sounds better now. he thinks sacrificing and doing good deeds might enable him to pass his subpapers and thereby promote. He says he hasnt been particularly religious this year so he's about to be just that all the way until it's time for his subpapers.

Then again, maybe looking at his blog has got to do with the fact that i saw him today.

dundundunDUNNN.

I was walking back with Terence from shopnsave opposite church. We met him while waiting for the traffic lights to change. i was trying to tell him what James said yesterday. about Uncle Victor's daughter's wedding and what they say each finger means. [the thumb is parents, forefinger siblings, middle finger yourself, fourth finger life partner {supposedly the 4thfinger is linked directly to the heart} and pinky children] I wanted to say/show/demonstrate when James told me about what the middle finger represents but he turned up so my mouth zipped up.

Anyways, i guess him saying hi and acknowledging me has got something to do with Sacrificing and Goodwill.

Guess what? I've dedicated a whole post to him again.

wow-wee.

Posted by Ce at 7:19 pm